Author : D. Habib Ali Taher m. D. Hatem M. Hafez Filaih. D. Aziz Karim wanas, M.
Distinctive force as soon as the two men and their relationship to accurately receive the free transmission of the player (Allebr) Volleyball
Karbala Magazine of Physical Edu. Seiences,
Volume 1, Issue 2, Pages 201-213
Addressing researchers in Part I Introduction of research and the importance of focusing on power deals as quickly as the two men and precision as the qualities Hrkitan are important and have a prominent role in the development of the technical performance of the player free in volleyball and its effective role in the performance of skills, defense, including the skill to receive the transmission and its importance in the correct setting of the attack as well as research problem that is limited to focus on the distinctive force as soon as the two men and their relationship to the accuracy of transmission of the player receiving the free and the extent of their impact on defensive moves. The study also aimed to - to identify the distinctive nature of power as soon as the two men and the accuracy of transmission of the player receiving the free (Allebr) volleyball.
- To identify the nature of the correlation between the distinctive strengths of the two men as soon as the player to receive a free and accurate transmission of the free player (Allebr) volleyball. The researchers assumed - there is a significant relationship between moral force as soon as distinctive of the two men for the player to receive a free and accurate transmission volleyball
. In Part II has touched the researchers: to theoretical studies related to the subject. In Part III of researchers has been used descriptive method in a manner appropriate to the relations relational nature of the research and included a sample of the research and the tools used and the tests and exploratory experience and the scientific basis for the tests and appropriate statistical methods to deal with the results. As in Part IV. The researchers presented the results of tests of strength characterized the two men as fast and accurate transmission of the player receiving the free (Allebr) also offer a relationship link between the distinctive strengths of the two men as quickly and accurately send the ball to receive the aircraft. And analyzed and discussed. In Chapter Five researchers found the following conclusions:
- Enjoy the members of the research sample (free player) by the force of good deals as soon as the two men and this was confirmed by the results of the research.
- Enjoy the members of the research sample (free player) by a recipe from a good accuracy in the receiver and transmitter volleyball which was confirmed by the results of the research.
- The nature of the relationship between the distinctive power of the two men quickly and accurately receive the transmitter was moral and that's what made the search results.
Based on the findings of the researchers recommend the following conclusions:
- Attention to training and skill level of the sample.
- Conduct research on a similar degree of precision between the remaining basic skills in volleyball and the distinctive force as soon as the two men.