The impact of ((CogniPlus)) technology in the development of the divided attention and accuracy of transmission fronting the top (tennis) with some students fourth stage
Karbala Magazine of Physical Edu. Seiences,
Volume 3, Issue 6, Pages 220-241
AbstractThe role of psychological researchers to modern laboratories as one of the most important tools of modern science that has emerged through electronic systems psychological self as it designed a variety of scientific fields Promised psychological screening and diagnostic tools. She also addressed a game of volleyball, which is one of the sports that has seen a remarkable development and great as are now in many countries of the world occupies the first rank in terms of exercise and attract a large number of players and spectators to her, and that what distinguished him from the fast rhythms and continuous follow-up and exchanges between the skills offensive and defensive to the content of this from the character of a technical performance accurately. The importance of research on the impact of system ((Cogniplus)) treatment, which is one of the systems and programs computerized modern and sophisticated that deal with the development of psychological and cognitive aspects, cognitive and including aspects of attention and precise opposite of the Supreme transmitter (Tennis ) with some of the students the fourth stage of the academic year (2014-2015) The problem were focusing loss or lack of focus of attention during the learning process of the students basic skills or improve its performance accuracy, and this is reflected on they could carry of duties in the course of carrying out offensive plans and thus their inability to own solutions to achieve the main objective and important in teaching them these skills and improve their performance accuracy process by relying on modern software and computerized and sophisticated in order to achieve the best results. The objectives of the research were focusing on:
1. develop some semblance of attention by using a computerized training program ((cogniplus)) stage IV students for the academic year 2014-2015.
2. Development of the Supreme fronting the transmitter accuracy (tennis) using a computerized training program ((cogniplus)) students at the fourth stage of the academic year 2014-2015.
Hypothesis search was: -
1. identify the impact of computerized training program ((cogniplus)) in the development of some aspects of attention to the students of the fourth stage of the academic year 2014-2015.
2. identify the impact of computerized training program ((cogniplus)) in the development of some semblance of accuracy at the fourth stage students for the academic year 2014-2015.
The researcher also touched on the theory and similar aspects which have a relationship variables examined.
The researchers used experimental method for its relevance to the problem of the research, the sample was described and the tools used system of tests (Vienna Test system), was the definition of variables, as well as statistical methods and the use of statistical bag. Through this study reach researchers for many conclusions it was most important: that the use of modern technologies as a Vienna system (Vienna test system), and technical cognitive (CogniPlus) helped to get the exact results and true to the variables of the study, which was difficult to measure the same accuracy and credibility using conventional means It was followed in the past.
1. The computerized training program and helped develop the level of attention divided among the experimental group of the research sample. It came several recommendations, including:
2.Using computerized and of CogniPlus system and relevant training programs as well as established training programs by trainers and stakeholders in the field of training, as it cannot be separated with each other for being go hand in hand with each other to achieve the optimal training and upgrading the level required to achieve the best results.
- Article View: 122
- PDF Download: 108