The impact of resistance training with rubber and contrast style in improving the efficiency and physical barrier time step and achievement for young runners 110 m hurdles
Karbala Magazine of Physical Edu. Seiences,
Volume 3, Issue 6, Pages 262-279
AbstractThe effectiveness of the 110-meter hurdles events with fun and suspense for spectators and players in terms of competition and performance motor. So these are effectively dealing with the maximum effort for the rider with the accuracy of performance skill from the first moment of the start and pass the first barrier to reach the finishing line, so the physical efficiency and the time of passing the barriers and the movement of parts the body during the performance as well as an important role in achieving the ideal speed early to reach maximum speed and all this focus in the development of achievement, the importance lies in the development of scientific foundations of true when choosing a training successful and influential styles and contributing to contribution to serious in the development of achievement 110-meter hurdles through the development of performance of stages to pass three checkpoints, as well as to improve the level of physical efficiency so the researchers turned to the preparation of resistance training with ropes and rubber contrast style to reach the objective to be achieved, a feat The study aimed to:
Preparing resistance exercises with rubber and Almtaaks way to improve the physical efficiency and time step barrier (the first three barriers) and the completion of a hostile 110-meter hurdles young people.
Identify the effect of stomach exercises resistance (rubber, contrast style ) to improve the physical efficiency and time step barrier (the first three barriers) and the completion of a hostile 110-meter hurdles young people.
Identify the advantage two modes (rubber, contrast style) in sufficiently improve the physical and time step and achievement barrier to hostile 110-meter hurdles young people.
The hypotheses are:
-there Significant differences were statistically significant differences between tribal and dimensional tests to improve the physical efficiency and time step and achievement barrier to hostile 110-meter hurdles and in favor of a posteriori tests.
-there Significant differences were statistically significant between the two groups to improve the physical efficiency and time step and achievement barrier to hostile 110-meter hurdles and in favor of .
The researchers used the experimental method designed two groups of measuring pre and post, select the research community of marathoners 110 meter hurdles clubs holy city of Karbala was chosen as the sample in a manner comprehensive inventory and by 12 runner then they divided evenly into two experimental randomly and by (6) players for each set, the first set used rubber exercises and the second group used contrast style exercises.
The research sample was measured Find variables studied in addition to height, weight, age, training and achievement due to their relationship variables Find variables under study, and through the extraction coefficient sprains.
After a major experiment on the research sample reach a set of data that was processed statistically and then took a series of conclusions are:
- To exercise influence in the contrast style physical efficiency of the 110-meter runner youth barriers.
- To exercise contrast style advantage in improving the time I stepped barrier and achievement of a hostile 110-meter hurdles youth.
- Contrast style that the method is suitable for the training of this age group of runners.
Or recommendations that came out, the researchers are:
- Emphasis on the coaches to benefit from the use of contrast style.
- The need to conduct research and studies on similar age groups and events and other physical elements.
- Emphasis on the use of contrast style stages in preparation for the development of physical and motor abilities and circulated to clubs, players and teams in Iraq in athletics and other games.
- Urged researchers, trainers and specialists on the discovery and development of training methods constantly to the events of remarkable leaps in the level of achievement for all events.
- Article View: 181
- PDF Download: 47