Impact of ballistic method of training in development of explosive ability and speed of legs and the accuracy of scoring in football halls players
Karbala Magazine of Physical Edu. Seiences,
2018, Volume 7, Issue 12, Pages 228-244
AbstractExplosive ability and speed characteristic of legs is one of the most important physical abilities associated with the performance of most of the skills in the game of football halls and since the modern style of play is characterized by strength and speed and the way to play in defense and attack throughout the game, so it is imperative to pay attention to developing these capabilities and using exercises to be effective In the development of this development, and after the researcher learned a lot of studies and research and through watching the Premiership it became clear that there is weakness in the explosive ability and speed characteristic of players, which reflects the cause of low and poor performance of And thus the negative impact on the outcome of the game, which is an obstacle in the performance of some skills with the speed and strength required and special skill scoring as the border between winning and loss, so the researcher considered the study of this problem through the establishment of exercises in the method of ballistic training in a standardized and using scientific means Through which the development of physical abilities (explosive ability and speed characteristic) and their impact in the development of skill scoring football clubs. The aim of the research to:
1. Preparation of a training curriculum in the form of ballistic training to develop the explosive ability and speed legs and the skill of scoring for football players.
2. Identify the explosive and distinctive speed of legs and the skill of scoring for football halls players.
3. Knowledge about impact of ballistic training method in developing explosive ability and speed of legs and skill of scoring for football players.
The researcher used the experimental method. The research community defined the clubs of Al-Qasim and Al-Mahdahiyah as football clubs. The class of applicants is 28 players and a randomly selected sample of (20) players were selected and divided into two groups. The main conclusions were:
1. The training curriculum of the control group has improved the explosive capacity and speed of legs and skill of scoring for football halls players.
2. The ballistic training curriculum prepared for the experimental group had the advantage in developing the explosive ability and speed of legs and skill of scoring for football players.
3. explosive ability and speed advantage of legs have a positive impact to develop the skill of accuracy of scoring for football halls players.
- Article View: 273
- PDF Download: 65